Taking screenshots of a web page can be tricky, particularly if you want to take a screenshot of the entire website. And a simple print screen or snippet tool won’t do – these methods can only take a screenshot of what’s currently visible in your desktop.
And here’s the list:
Snaggy is the fastest way to share a screenshot without needing any downloads or installations. It’s designed with your workflow in mind by using only a minimum number of keypresses to share your images.
- Website: https://snag.gy
Onpaste is the easy and secure way to edit your screenshots and get them to the web, without installing anything.
Online Screenshot and Drawing Tool. Fast and simple tool for screenshots and drawing with secure Dropbox and imgur integration.
- Website: https://onpaste.com/
Paste.Pics – it is a small and convenient service, specially developed for fast exchange of screenshots and other images.
- To press PrintScreen key (PrtScr) – then the screenshot will be copied to the clipboard (to take a screenshot of the currently active window press (Alt+PrintScreen);
- Being on the main page of our service, press Ctrl+V (paste).
You can upload a picture simply by pressing “Browse” and choose the file from your hard drive.
- Website: https://paste.pics/
Print Screenshot capture screenshots, annotate them with text and shapes.
Download, print, share or email screenshots.
- Website: https://www.printscreenshot.com/
- Print the page as a PDF file. Usually applicable for Windows and Mac users, you just need to hit on Ctlr P or print page and you’ll be given an option to print the complete webpage as a pdf file. You also have the option to save it as a PDF file. This method can be used when you need the entire document on the website as a print out, saves you time in transferring it in a word doc.
- Use third party tools. The basic snippet tool won’t do, it only does copy screen and then you can save it as how you see it in your screen. There are third party tools you can use to capture that whole screenshot and here’s a few:
Some of these third party tools are free but most of them you’ll need to purchase to get their full features and are quite expensive. But if you’re looking for a tool that can help out in your day to day job to take a complete webpage screenshot from forum sites with very long conversation, Facebook conversation, or my YouTube comments, as well as recording your screen and other premium features don’t hesitate to invest with these kind of tools.
Another web based tools you can use: Awesome screenshot
These web based tools are perfect for once off captures you may need randomly.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.