From its classic chicken sandwiches to its signature Whopper burgers, Burger King continues to dominate the fast-food chain industry. It always has something new to offer aside from its flame-broiled fast-food burgers. Burger King is the second-largest hamburger chain in the United States, after McDonald’s. Its Headquarters is in Miami, Florida.
Did you know that in 1953, the then-would-be founder of Burger King Keith Kramer and his uncle Matthew Burns visualized a restaurant idea which was inspired by the original McDonald’s restaurant in San Bernardino, California. But instead of the usual burger griller, they bought the rights to a special grilling machine called Insta-Broiler, and later named their restaurant “Insta-Burger King.” It grew into a number of chains over the years until 1961, where the Kramer-Burns partnership renamed the operation as Burger King.
Today, Burger King remains to be one of the most famous fast-food chains all over the world, including the Philippines. In this article, you will learn more about the different Burger King franchises, online delivery mechanics, Burger King food hacks, and the top 10 best-selling Burger King’s menu items in the Philippines.
Why do Filipinos love Burger King’s Menu?
Being influenced by Americans, Filipinos love burgers as well. And nothing satisfies than ordering Burger King’s signature solo Whopper burger or chicken sandwich with cheese. Filipinos especially love BK’s Bacon King Meals.
And who could resist that combination of a four-cheese whopper with fries?
The Top 10 Best-Selling Burger King’s Menu Items in the Philippines
Be it for dine-in or take-out, you can order at Burger King and get your fill of meat and cheese for lunch or dinner. Here is a list of the top 10 best-selling Burger King’s menu items in the Philippines:
- Whopper. No one would argue that whopper is the signature meal of Burger King when it comes to burgers. After all, it is known for being “The Home of the Whopper.” It is a quarter pound of flame-broiled beef topped with patty, lettuce, tomatoes, sliced onions, and sweet pickles. You can also order a double whopper for those with bigger appetites.
- X-tra Long Chicken Sandwich and Chicken Nugget Burger. BK’s chicken sandwiches are also some of the best items that they offer in their menu. This X-tra long chicken sandwich will take your Netflix binging marathon up to episode 15 with its outrageous length and satisfying taste.
- Onion Rings. This different kind of fried delight is one of BK’s signature items as well. They are as crunchy and savory as Burger King’s French fries and chicken fries. Some patrons even slide those little rings into their sandwiches for that added crunch! Now that’s unique!
- Hershey’s Sundae Pie and Cookie Avalanche Sundae. These sweet desserts are the perfect way to end a meal before going to bed. They also serve as a comfort food when you’re alone in the confines of your own home.
- Croissan’Wich. BK’s menu also has this hefty and delicious breakfast sandwich—a buttery croissant that can be customized with your choice of ham, sausage, or bacon to compliment the cheese and fluffy eggs. Perfect to go with a steaming hot cup of joe.
- Chicken Fries. Remember their French fries and onion rings? Well, your finger food adventure won’t be complete without experiencing Burger King’s chicken fries. They were first introduced back in 2005 and it has been a hit ever since.
- Bacon Double XXL. We’re pretty sure everyone loves bacon that’s why it’s only appropriate that Bacon Double XXL is on our list. The name of the meal item speaks for itself: it has a generous serving of double patty, bacon, and cheese that simply makes our mouth water.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Chicken sandwiches are no stranger in Burger King, and with its premium grilled chicken sandwich, we simply couldn’t ask for more. It uniquely features a potato bun, which holds a seasoned and marinated chicken breast, sprinkled with pepper and various herbs. Don’t forget the tomatoes, lettuce, and mayonnaise garnishing the sandwich, and you already have a complete meal that’s healthy and delicious at the same time.
- Chicken Nuggets. We know, when we talk about nuggets, McDonald’s always comes first in our minds. What separates BK’s chicken nuggets is their white meat that offers a more classic “home-style” breading.
- Four Cheese and Three Meat Whopper. Another whopper on our list because we just can’t get enough of Burger King’s signature burgers. With thick meat patties and smoky and more concentrated meat flavor, this four cheese and three meat whopper will surely satisfy your burger cravings.
Complete List of Burger King Menu Prices
Before giving you the full list of the Burger King menu, it is worth noting that it has improved its game and introduced its breakfast offerings in the 1970s. Of course, you just need to go as early as 6am to the store to have a dose of those delicious breakfast meals. Just like other fast-food chains, Burger King’s griddle temperature starts at 10:30 am to accommodate both breakfast and regular menus.
Here is the complete list of Burger King’s menu:
|Whopper® Jr Meal||₱114.00|
|Double Whopper® Jr Meal||₱159.00|
|Pepperoni Bacon Whopper® Jr Meal||₱165.00|
|Pepperoni Bacon Whopper® Meal||₱235.00|
|Double Whopper® Jr||₱129.00|
|Pepperoni Bacon Whopper® Jr||₱125.00|
|Pepperoni Bacon Whopper®||₱205.00|
|4-Cheese Whopper® Jr Meal||₱155.00|
|4-Cheese Whopper® Meal||₱214.00|
|Bacon 4-Cheese Whopper® Jr Meal||₱210.00|
|Bacon 4-Cheese Whopper® Meal||₱285.00|
|4-Cheese Whopper® Jr||₱99.00|
|Bacon 4-Cheese Whopper® Jr||₱164.00|
|Bacon 4-Cheese Whopper®||₱260.00|
X-Tra Long Chicken
|X-Tra Long Chicken|
|X-Tra Long Chicken Jr Sandwich Meal||₱99.00|
|X-Tra Long Chicken Sandwich Meal||₱150.00|
|Cheesy X-Tra Long Chicken Sandwich Meal||₱170.00|
|X-Tra Long Chicken Jr Sandwich||₱59.00|
|X-Tra Long Chicken Sandwich||₱99.00|
|Cheesy X-Tra Long Chicken Sandwich||₱119.00|
|Flame-Grilled Cheeseburger Meal||₱114.00|
|Flame-Grilled Double Cheeseburger Meal||₱170.00|
|Flame-Grilled Triple Cheeseburger Meal||₱230.00|
|Flame-Grilled Quadruple Cheeseburger Meal||₱270.00|
|Quarter Pound King™ Meal||₱195.00|
|Bbq Bacon Cheeseburger Meal||₱155.00|
|Double Bbq Bacon Cheeseburger Meal||₱210.00|
|Flame-Grilled Bbq Hamburger Meal||₱104.00|
|Flame-Grilled Hamburger Meal||₱104.00|
|Flame-Grilled Double Cheeseburger||₱140.00|
|Flame-Grilled Triple Cheeseburger||₱200.00|
|Flame-Grilled Quadruple Cheeseburger||₱240.00|
|Quarter Pound King™||₱165.00|
|Bbq Bacon Cheeseburger||₱120.00|
|Double Bbq Bacon Cheeseburger||₱180.00|
|Flame-Grilled Bbq Hamburger||₱64.00|
|Bacon King™ Jr Meal||₱210.00|
|Bacon King™ Meal||₱295.00|
|Bbq Bacon King™ Jr Meal||₱210.00|
|Bbq Bacon King™ Meal||₱295.00|
|Mushroom Swiss King Jr Meal||₱150.00|
|Double Mushroom Swiss King Jr Meal||₱210.00|
|Mushroom Swiss King Meal||₱235.00|
|Bacon King™ Jr||₱180.00|
|Bbq Bacon King™ Jr||₱180.00|
|Bbq Bacon King™||₱265.00|
|Mushroom Swiss King Jr||₱120.00|
|Double Mushroom Swiss King Jr||₱170.00|
|Mushroom Swiss King||₱205.00|
Crispy & Tender Chicken
|Crispy & Tender Chicken|
|X-Tra Long Chicken Jr With Rice Meal||₱69.00|
|X-Tra Long Chicken With Rice Meal||₱105.00|
|1-Pc Tender Crunchy Fried Chicken™ With Rice Meal||₱130.00|
|2-Pc Tender Crunchy Fried Chicken™ With Rice Meal||₱190.00|
|4-Pc Chicken Nuggets With Thick-Cut Fries Meal||₱99.00|
|6-Pc Chicken Nuggets With Thick-Cut Fries Meal||₱140.00|
|4-Pc Chicken Nuggets With Rice Meal||₱99.00|
|6-Pc Chicken Nuggets With Rice Meal||₱140.00|
|Chicken Nugget Burger Meal||₱99.00|
|X-Tra Long Chicken Jr With Rice||₱59.00|
|X-Tra Long Chicken With Rice||₱95.00|
|1-Pc Tender Crunchy Fried Chicken™ With Rice||₱120.00|
|2-Pc Tender Crunchy Fried Chicken™ With Rice||₱180.00|
|Chicken Nugget Burger||₱59.00|
|4-Cheese Whopper Jr||₱99.00|
|Flame Grilled Cheeseburger||₱69.00|
|Flame Grilled Double Cheeseburger||₱130.00|
|Flame Grilled Triple Cheeseburger||₱185.00|
|Flame Grilled Quadruple Cheeseburger||₱230.00|
|Bacon King Jr||₱170.00|
|BBQ Bacon King||₱240.00|
|BBQ Bacon King Jr||₱170.00|
|Bacon 4-Cheese Whopper||₱245.00|
|Bacon 4-Cheese Whopper Jr||₱159.00|
|3-Meat Whopper Jr||₱140.00|
|Double BBQ Bacon Cheese||₱175.00|
|BBQ Bacon Cheese||₱125.00|
|Double Mushroom Swiss||₱170.00|
|Flame Grilled BBQ Hamburger||₱59.00|
|Flamed Grilled Hamburger||₱59.00|
|Whopper Jr Meal||₱109.00|
|4-Cheese Whopper Meal||₱199.00|
|4-Cheese Whopper Jr Meal||₱150.00|
|Flame Grilled Cheeseburger Meal||₱109.00|
|Flame Grilled Double Cheeseburger Meal||₱160.00|
|Flame Grilled Triple Cheeseburger Meal||₱215.00|
|Flame-Grilled Quadruple Cheeseburger Meal||₱260.00|
|Bacon King Meal||₱270.00|
|Bacon King Jr Meal||₱200.00|
|BBQ Bacon King Meal||₱270.00|
|BBQ Bacon King Jr Meal||₱200.00|
|Bacon 4-Cheese Whopper Meal||₱270.00|
|Bacon 4-Cheese Whopper Jr Meal||₱205.00|
|3-Meat Whopper Meal||₱215.00|
|3-Meat Whopper Jr Meal||₱170.00|
|Double BBQ Bacon Cheese Meal||₱200.00|
|BBQ Bacon Cheese Meal||₱150.00|
|Double Mushroom Swiss Meal||₱200.00|
|Mushroom Swiss Meal||₱150.00|
|Flame Grilled BBQ Hamburger Meal||₱99.00|
|Flame Grilled Hamburger Meal||₱99.00|
|Bestsellers Value Bundle (3 people)||₱289.00|
|Bestsellers Value Bundle (4 people)||₱389.00|
|Specialty Burger Bundle (3 people)||₱399.00|
|Specialty Burger Bundle (4 people)||₱499.00|
|X-Tra Long Chicken Sandwich||₱99.00|
|X-Tra Long Chicken Sandwich Meal||₱150.00|
|Chicken Nugget Burger||₱59.00|
|Chicken Nugget Burger Meal||₱99.00|
|1-PC King’s Crunchy Chicken with Rice||₱120.00|
|1-PC King’s Crunchy Chicken with Rice Meal||₱130.00|
|2-PC King’s Crunchy Chicken with Rice||₱180.00|
|2-PC King’s Crunchy Chicken with Rice Meal||₱190.00|
|4-PC Chicken Nuggets with Fries Meal||₱99.00|
|4-PC Chicken Nuggets with Rice Meal||₱99.00|
|6-PC Chicken Nugget with Fries Meal||₱140.00|
|6-PC Chicken Nuggets with Rice Meal||₱140.00|
|Cookie Avalanche Chocolate Sundae||₱49.00|
|Cookie Avalanche Caramel Sundae||₱49.00|
|Minute Maid Fresh Apple||₱52.00|
|Minute Maid Fresh Orange||₱52.00|
|Lipton Iced Tea||₱47.00|
|Coke in Can||₱40.00|
|BK Joe Coffee||₱55.00|
|Mocha BK Joe Frost||₱75.00|
How to Order Burger King’s Menu
You can now order from Burger King in the comfort of your homes through its delivery website at https://www.burgerkingdelivery.com.ph/. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can order at Burger King online:
- Go to its online app store at www.burgerkingdelivery.com.ph.
- If you still don’t have an account, click Sign Up and create or register an account. Make sure to fill out all the necessary details to complete your account.
- If you already have an account, click Sign In. You may also sign in using your Facebook account.
- Then click on Menu and you will be directed to a page where you will see the different meal items of Burger King that you can choose from.
- Once you’re on the menu page, you can now browse through the menu and choose the meal you’d like to order. Then click on the Order Now.
- Then enter your address for delivery. Then click Order Now.
List of Best Site/Apps to order Burger King in the Philippines
- Burger King delivery website. The best site to order BK meals is still its original site at https://www.burgerkingdelivery.com.ph/. It has a complete menu and can be delivered to you anytime.
- Food Panda. You can also order Burger King menus at Food Panda.
- DoorDash. Another website where you can order Burger King meals, although seldom used.
History of Burger King in the Philippines
Burger King started in 1953 by Keith Kramer and Matthew Burns. It was first known as Insta-Burger King because they used a special grill machine called the Insta-Broiler. However, despite the innovative idea, the company initially lagged behind McDonald’s in terms of profitability and sales. This led to changes in ownership. And so in 1967 Pillsbury Company bought Burger King and revitalized it by expanding the menu and tightening the control of the production of the franchises.
Time went by and Burger King eventually gained momentum and success in the fast-food chain world. Its larger hamburger, the Whopper, became its signature product that has been the favorite of the majority of its patrons ever since.
Best Burger King Hacks
If you have a knack about Burger King, these hacks might just be the perfect things for you to try. Customize is key, so go ahead, read on as we list some of the best Burger King hacks!
- French Fry Burger anyone? This may be an old menu item, but hey, it won’t hurt if you try to ask if they can throw in some of those savory fries into your burger for no extra charge.
- “Hot Fries, No Lies.” A secret slogan that employees use, this ensures you, the customer will be served with only the best crunchy and hot fries for your order, may it be dine-in or take-out.
- Half-fries, half onion rings are the best combination. You don’t need to choose between the two: you can order half an order of fries and another half order of onion rings in one container without any extra charge. Chomp them all down with a side of zesty sauce as well.
- Veggie Whopper is as good as the meaty one. Yep, you heard us right, Burger King sells veggie whopper. It is simply your favorite whopper with all the veggies and minus the meat.
- Always buy Value Drinks. If you do the math correctly, it’s always better to swap your cup to a value cup. It’s a better bargain as refills are free.
Amazing Facts of Burger King
There are many things we may not know about Burger King yet. Here is a shortlist of interesting things about our favorite burger food chain:
- It was originally called Insta-Burger King. The founders of Burger King started with this name because they cooked their products in a grilling machine called “Insta-Broiler.”
- It started serving not burgers but hotdogs. Burger King expanded to serve hotdogs with a line of grilled franks with Whopper fixings, cheese, and chili, among other sauces.
- Burger King has a tendency to pull a lot of stunts. Remember Angry Whoppers or the black-bun burgers, and recently the Whopperito? Yes, we know, BK just seems to not run out of ideas to market its products.
- It has expanded to 79 countries and continues to expand. You won’t run out Whoppers as well while you’re in other countries because Burger King has about 13,000 locations worldwide.
- Its logo has changed drastically over the years. Since its inception in 1955 until the 90s, BK has changed its logo, but its whoppers and fries remain a favorite among other fast-food chains worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Burger King specials?
These are the following Burger King specials:
- Bacon King™ Jr Meal
- Bacon King™ Meal
- BBQ Bacon King™ Jr Meal
- BBQ Bacon King™ Meal
- Mushroom Swiss King Jr Meal
- Double Mushroom Swiss King Jr Meal
- Mushroom Swiss King Meal
- Bacon King™ Jr
- Bacon King™
- BBQ Bacon King™ Jr
- BBQ Bacon King™
- Mushroom Swiss King Jr
- Double Mushroom Swiss King Jr
- Mushroom Swiss King
How Many Burger King branches in the Philippines?
There are currently 38 branches according to www.munchpunch.com.
Who Owns Burger King in the Philippines?
Recently, Jollibee Foods Corp. finally took over the Philippine operations of American chain Burger King. It has signed a 54% acquisition stake agreement in BK Titans Inc., which cost P65.5 million. The acquisition deal allows JFC aims to gain a foothold “into the premium segment of the hamburger category in the fast-food business as the group was expecting the premium price segment of the market “to grow appreciably in the years ahead as the Filipino consumers’ standard of living rises from the growing economy.” Burger King generates annual revenues of P800 million and has turned profitable over the years despite its smaller store network.
Burger King Contacts
Burger King Review
Here are some of the reviews of customers about Burger King:
- “I often went here to eat my lunch. I always ordered the Four Cheese Whopper. Because it is my favorite burger. It is because of the cheesiness of the burger, and the size of the patty.”
- “The Bacon king over here was fab. The first time I ate pork at Burger King was at Manila and I loved every bit of it. Juicy and perfect with all the sauces. I ate here about 5 times in my 25 days stay.”
- “Had the classic solo Whopper burger. The grilled-burger was still tender and the size was still big but disappointed since it wasn’t juicy as it was before.”
- “I used to go to Burger King wherever I see, like in Beijing, Hong Kong. And my favorite dish is Triple Whopper with bacon and cheese. But here they have only a single whopper. So I had Angus steakhouse burger. It was juicy and I liked it. But it was heavy, same as double whopper or equivalent. Also, onion rings they serve was too good, same as other BK outlets.”
- “The good thing though this branch does not look crowded even if tables are filled; the place is also clean.”